Annika Wolff, M.A.
- Teaching and Research Associate -
Annika Wolff is working as a research assistant at the Chair for Spatial and Infrastructure Planning since April 2013. Her academic and research interests include the sustainable development of urban infrastructure, urban governance, Europeanisation research as well as waste, energy and climate policy in general. Her PhD project looks at how European waste prevention impulses influence German municipalities and analyzes the direction and scope of the resulting processes of change. She studied Political Science in Darmstadt and Aberystwyth (Wales) and holds a Master’s Degree in Governance and Public Policy.
Academic and research interests
- Sustainable Urban Development; Urban Infrastructure
- Waste (Prevention) Policy
- Energy and Climate Policy
- Governance Research; Europeanisation Research; Social Studies of Technology